I’ve been so well behaved this year I think I deserve a lovely leather bag, perhaps a designer jacket or some fine jewellery. Failing that a trip to New York would be amazing!
Just as I’ve been compiling lists of gift ideas for my friends and family, I thought it was only right to produce a list for myself…just in case anyone was wondering what I’d like this year.
So here’s my Santa list!
1. Orla Kiely cake stand – I need to add to my Orla Kiely collection!
2. Barbour biker jacket – I fell for this beauty on a recent visit to Excel Clothing.
3. Bobbi Brown eye shadow palette – some blogger friends think I’d love Bobbi Brown (I don’t own a single BB product!).
4. ASH circle earrings – I spotted this in the Red Ruby Rouge store.
5. Todd Lynn leather khaki handbag – I came across this stunner in Debenhams last week and I’m finding it hard to get the bag out of my head.
6. ASH triangle necklace – so pretty!
Tell me what’s on your Santa list!