With less than two weeks until Mother’s Day have you thought about what you’ll treat your Mum/Mum-in-law/Grandmother to? As usual I’ll be taking my Mum out for afternoon tea but I may also gift her some perfume and maybe some extra sweet treats. A nice card is also a must!
Here are my top Mother’s Day gifts…
- Simply Nigella cookbook – for those Mum’s who love to cook, or have a bit of a woman’s crush on the lovely lady!
- Emerge Open Heart Rose Gold Plated Earrings – so pretty and understated, I love these.
- Harmony Woven Print Scarf – perfect for the upcoming spring/summer season.
- Hydrangea Grace Mug – so pretty, you can’t go wrong with a Cath Kidston gift like this.
- M&S caramels and truffles – treat your mum to some yummy sweet treats. The packaging makes this gift look extra special.
- Emozioni Rose Gold Plate Bangle – I have one of these bangles and adore it. Love this elegant black version.
- Clinique Aromatics in Black Eau de Parfum – my Mum’s signature scent is Clinique Aromatics and I’ve heard great reports on the new Aromatics in Black (Aromatics in White is also available).