Regular readers of my blog will know I love putting a gift guide together, and I couldn’t let Father’s Day pass by without honouring it with a super duper gift guide! This will be my partner’s first Father’s Day as a daddy so I’ve begun thinking very hard about what present to get him on behalf of Rose. A big splurgy gift, or a small sentimental gift? A practical gift or a frivilous one? Decisions, decisions! In my Father’s Day research, I came across some gems which I think would be perfect for dads this Father’s Day. Hopefully they will inspire you! This year Father’s Day is on Sunday 18 June.
- Chatty Feet Don Cottone Family Set. One pair for daddy and one pair for his mini me! These socks are just adorable…even if it has a cartoon Don Cottone (from the Godfather film) on them. Check out Chatty Feet for other hilarious novelty sock faces. Never has sock-gifting been so fun.
- Hallmark No.1 Dad card. Don’t forget a special card to give to your dad/grandad this Father’s Day. I always spend ages in the card section trying to find the right card. Exhausting work.
- Newby Teas, Earl Grey. If you have a tea-loving dad, then this could be the perfect gift for him this Father’s Day. Earl Grey is one of the classic tea flavours, but Newby Teas has three other blends in the newly relaunched ‘Classic Tea Bag Collection’ range – Earl Green, Milk Oolong and Ginseng Oolong.
- Itty Bittys, Star Wars. Itty Bitty’s, Hallmark’s collectable soft plush toys, seems to be the latest craze for film nerds. As well as Itty Bitty Star Wars characters, there are Marvel and DC super heros to choose from. Would your film buff dad love some of these cuties on Father’s Day?
- Sgt. Smith Personalised Lightbox. Everyone loves a lightbox these days, don’t they? How nice would a personalised lightbox look on daddy’s desk or shelf? Hand made in the UK, each light box comes pre-assembled, with a wired electrical connection. Just plug in and illuminate!
- Fossil Gen 2 Smartwatch. This is a must for the tech-loving dad. Definitely a present that your dad will use and treasure for a long time. This Q Marsahall with brown leather strap looks smart and stylish. The smartwatch connects to your smart phone and has an in-built activity tracker.